We provide a safe, caring place for your dog. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your dog will get the personal care and special attention they deserve, as well as some “paw-some” doggie FUN.
Our kennel is small and private, located in a quiet rural setting. Ideal for dogs to run and play – its like camp for dogs! We also offer canine enrichment activities and treats to make your pups stay extra special.
Relax and enjoy your time away! We are happy to text or email letting you know your pup has settled in and to keep you informed during their stay – no need to worry.
Each dog has their own indoor/outdoor doggie suite and supervised access to our large, fenced exercise areas, where they can enjoy playtime. The kennel has cozy heated floors when its cold out and AC for hot weather. Suites are cleaned and sanitized daily. Multi-dog families, no problem, we can accommodate pairs or multiple dogs in larger suites.
Take a Virtual Tour: Inside the Kennel
We have off-leash play sessions in the “Bark Park” for all our guests. It’s what makes boarding at Birchview unique and so much fun! No extra charge for group playtime for social dogs and its always supervised.
Take a Virtual Tour: The Bark Park
Our Covered Play & Activity area gives us a place to go when the weather’s not good. It’s set up with agility equipment, toys and an artificial turf floor.
Take a Virtual Tour: Covered Play & Activity Area
Our kennel services the Brantford, Paris, Cambridge, Woodstock, Simcoe, Hamilton, Waterford and surrounding areas.
RATES. $27.99/dog/night +HST. For dogs sharing a suite $27.99/first dog/night, $20/second dog/night +HST. Third dog rate available. Ask us about adding an Enrichment Activities package to your boarding stay for $10/day. Peak season rates (+10%) apply July 1st – Labor Day & Christmas-New Years.
- DAILY SCHEDULE
- 7am let out and breakfast
- Multiple playtimes throughout the day
- Suites cleaned and sanitized daily
- 5pm dinnertime
- 8.30-9pm last let out and bedtime
- Unlimited personal attention – all day!
VACCINATIONS: For the health and safety of all our guests all dogs must be up to date with annual vaccinations, including Bordetella. We’ll ask you for a copy of their vet certificate of vaccination when you make your boarding reservation. Ideally your dog should complete their vaccinations a minimum of 2 weeks prior to boarding.
SAFTEY is a priority at Birchview. We conduct an assessment, free of charge, on your first day to determine your dogs personality and sociability for group play.
- WHAT TO BRING
- Food. Your dogs regular food. Ideally food should be in a storage container marked with your dogs name. (Sorry but we can’t accommodate any raw food diets.)
- Any required medications. No extra charge for administration.
- Treats. Bring your dogs favorite treats, we give out free cookies during the day too!
- Bedding. Any bedding or special toys, something with your scent can help comfort any homesick pups!
- NO bowls needed. We provide clean, stainless-steel feed & water bowls.
PAYMENTS: All payments are made via e-transfer at the moment. Please note that we do have a cancellation policy in place that we send prior to booking confirmation.